Tuesday 17 August 2010

A Big Thank You and a Ramble

I realise I'm taking a little while to get back in to posting after my holiday. I'm blaming it on all the washing not the fact that I'm a little bit lazy! Anyway, I thought it would be a good moment to have a bit of a ramble and update you on a couple of things.


I recently passed 100 followers and felt like it deserved a bit of a mention. I am grateful to each and every one of you for taking the time to read and comment. It's really appreciated and I want to say a heartfelt Thank You to you all. I plan to do another giveaway soon but want to spend a little time considering what the prize should be.

I've updated a couple of posts I did before I went away. In particular I wanted to flag up the release date for the Guerlain Autumn collection. The date I had been given for release by the lady on my local counter (7th August) was only correct for the Lingerie de Peau foundation. The collection, which includes the stunning palettes, will be out on 4th September. It's a little more time to wait but at least it gives me a little more time to save!

That's it for now, I hope you're all well and I promise that normal service will resume again shortly.

Jane x


Image courtesy of weheartit.com

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100, that was quick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO...well done lovely lady!!! I am more than happy to get drunk in order to celebrate you reaching 100! Just say the word! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Replica, Thank you! It does seem really quick. I was trying to remember how long I've been blogging for, I think it's almost 6 months. I hit 100 posts whilst I was away too. I think maybe I talk too much and that's how it's happened! ;P

    Ms. Wedgie, yes, do it! I order you to drink in celebration! I will be opening something refreshing and alcoholic very shortly. :D

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on passing the 100 mark!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails