Sunday 23 January 2011

Blog Sale

First of all I will get all of the blog sale stipulations out of the way.

1. Please leave your PAYPAL email address in the comments along with your location and I will send you an invoice. I will accept payment by Paypal only.

2. Please let me know in advance if your address is different to the one associated with your Paypal address.

3. I will not accept returns so please make sure you check swatches etc. before ordering.

4. All of the items are shown in their current condition and as described. Do ask if you have any particular questions about an item.

5. Postage will be 1st class for the UK (£1.75) and Airmail for International buyers (£2.50 Europe, £4 elsewhere). I'm happy to combine postage for multiple items. If you want any items to be signed for on arrival (UK or Airmail) do let me know and that can be organised. Postage costs will be checked prior to payment in this case.

All of these items have been bought or swapped for by me. I'm getting rid of these things because I need to make some more space and I hate hoarding makeup when someone else could enjoy these items. I keep items in good condition and some of them come with their original packaging. I will leave sanitising up to you.

----------------------------------------


NARS Loose Face Powder in Eden. £12
Hardly used, still comes with box but I will not include the powder puff for hygiene reasons. I will warn that the lid is messy even though it has been stored upright.


MAC MSF in So Ceylon £12
Only used a few times. Boxed but not original packaging. No sign of dips.



Revlon PhotoReady foundation in 004 Nude £3
Used a few times. At least 80% left.

Korres Watermelon Lightweight Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 in 01 Sand £7
This has been used several times, there's 70 - 80% left.


Illamasqua Illumine Oil in Pulse £9
Swatched only, still in original box

Morrocanoil 25ml (small bottle) £6  GONE
Hardly used

  
Avon True Colour Blush in Earthen Rose £3
Hardly used

MAC Mineralise blush in Warm Soul £8 GONE

Used a maximum of 4 times.

L-R: Charged Cherry, Pink Pop, Carnation, Hue

Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact lipstick in Charged Cherry £2.50
Used a couple of time

Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact lipstick in Pink Pop £2.50
Used once

Revlon Colorstay lipstick in Carnation £4
Used once


MAC lipstick in Hue £6
Barely used


Mavala Scientifique and Nail Strengthener Duo - £6 for all of them.
The Scientifique was the most used but there's still lots left in each. I will include the instructions leaflet for the Scientifique.



Haus of Gloi Snow Wolf Pumpkin Butter (full size pot) £3.50
Lightly used, still contains at around 90-95%.

Thanks for looking and if you're interested item let me know in the comments along with your Paypal email address.

18 comments:

  1. can i have illamasqua oil and mac hue

    lmdLOVE@gmail.com

    uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the korres tinted moisturiser please. Pyxiee@hotmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please could I have the Haus of Gloi Snow Wolf Pumpkin Butter? x

    missbethsmith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth, are you in the UK? I just need to check to get the postage right in the invoice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please could you delete my email from the comments afterwards? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem Chicky. I've sent you an invoice for Carnation and Photoready and removed the comment with email in it :). Annoyingly with blogger it's all or nothing, which is why the whole comment has gone x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please could I have the MAC MSF in So Ceylon? I'm toobusytostitch 'at' googlemail 'dot' com for Paypal - UK! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've been trying to resist, but going on here is a mistake, and I'd also like the NARS Loose Face Powder in Eden!! Same email as before - toobusytostitch 'at' googlemail 'dot' com please :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem, sorry I spotted this too late to send today. I will get it off promptly tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm afraid the Blacktrack is gone but I'm pretty sure I still have Plum Dandy. I will check, let me know if you want to go ahead with just the one item.
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shen, I have sent you an email about Plum Dandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know it has been a while since you posted...but I was wondering if you still needed to get rid of the Nars loose powder.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Brittany, I'm sorry the powder has already been taken. My apologies for not updating. Thank you for inquiring x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails