Friday 10 August 2012

Blog Sale (inc. MAC, NARS and Paul & Joe)

UPDATE - All items have now been sold. Many thanks for your interest! I am closing this thread for comments but if you do have any problems you can use this post to get in touch or email me.


I've decided to part with a few bits that either don't suit me or have been neglect after the initial thrill of the purchase. All of the items I am selling have been purchased by me, I would never sell samples. Now for the boring rules bit...

* Paypal only- I must receive payment within 24 hours or the item will be re-listed. Please check that your postal address is correct on Paypal as I will not be able to keep track of requests to post to a different address.

* Postage will be £3.15 per item and I will be sending packages by 2nd class Signed For as standard. If you wish to purchase several items, I will calculate any extra postage costs by weight using RM Price Finder.

* I'm happy to consider posting items outside of the UK but please get in touch so that I can calculate the correct postage for you.

* I aim to post packages within 1-2 days of payment.

* No returns or refunds - I have included pictures to show usage and also given an estimate of how much product remains in each case. Please make sure you check swatches and reviews before going ahead with any purchase.

* Either leave me a comment below with the item(s) you are interested in and your Paypal address or email me at modestybrown@googlemail.com with BLOG SALE in the subject and your Paypal address in the email.

* I will invoice you from a different email address- DO NOT PAYPAL ME until you receive my invoice!

HAPPY SHOPPING

Studio Sculpt

MAC Studio Sculpt in NC20 - £10 SOLD
I've used this about 3 times and it's just too full coverage for my tastes.


Sealing gel

Brand New Illamasqua Sealing Gel - £4.50 SOLD
I received a sample of sealing gel before I opened this packet, so I'm selling this as a duplication. It has never been used.


Prim+Proper1

Prim+Proper2

MAC Prim & Proper Blusher from the Liberty of London collection, 90-95% left, comes with original box - £13


MAC+Hang+Loose1

MAC+Hang+Loose2

MAC Hang Loose Mineralized Blusher in original box, 90 - 95% remaining  - £10 SOLD

Nars+Sin

NARS Sin blusher, hardly used with 95% left, comes with original box - £13 SOLD


Prance+Unflappable
L- Unflappable, R - Prance

MAC Prance and Unflappable Mega Metals eyeshadows (from the Peacocky collection) - £7.50 each. SOLD
Both have been been used only a couple of times and have at least 95% left. I may also have their original boxes.


Orb+Gleam+Sable+Carbon

Orb, Sable and Carbon - £4 each, Gleam - £3  SOLD
Orb, Sable and Carbon are all MAC refill pans, Gleam is a depot and has a magnet on the underside. All of these eyeshadows have been used only a handful of times and have at least 95% left. I'm happy to take an offer on the complete set including the palette.


Nars+Delphes

NARS Delphes eyeshadow trio in original box, hardly used with at least 95% remaining - £17 SOLD



Inglot+Palette

Inglot Freedom 3 pan palette, used twice with approximately 95% remaining - £2.50 SOLD


MAc+Cosmo2

MAC Cosmo lipstick, 90% left - £6 SOLD


Up The Amp2

MAC Up The Amp lipstick, 90% left - £6 SOLD


P&J+Miaow
Meow

P&J+Catwalk1
Catwalk

P&J Lipsticks1
L - Catwalk, R - Meow

Paul & Joe lipsticks in Catwalk and Meow SOLD, both have around 85% left and come with original packaging - £5 each.

21 comments:

  1. hi, can i take paul and joe catwalk please?
    pamela.lord@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am interested in the rest of the mac palette with palette included & the remaining paul & joe lipstick. how much would shipping to Belgium be?

    email is nailandcupcakes at gmail dot com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabelle, someone enquired just before you about a couple of the eyeshadows and the palette. I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Would you still be interested in Gleam and the lipstick if the rest has gone?

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    is the sealing gel still available?
    Many thanks,
    Amaltee

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, my email is foxtale-at-gmx-dot-de :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amaltee, the Sealing Gel is still available. Are you based in the UK? I just want to make sure I get the postage right. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I'd be interested in the mac sable if still available x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gillian, unfortunately, I think Sable has gone. I promise to let you know if it falls through x

      Delete
  6. Hi is the Paul and Joe Mieow stil available? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsty, someone else has asked about Meow and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I will let you know it falls through x

      Delete
  7. Hello, I would love any Mac eyeshadows that are available as well as up the amp lipstick and a Paul and Joe lipstick. if you can email me a quote and which are still available it would be greatly appreciated :) jaymepetersen@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, yes I am based in the UK, no problem!
    Amaltee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting back to me, I've just sent you an invoice :)

      Delete
  9. thank you for the mac quad i have paid the invoice :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for paying the invoice. I will get the parcel off to you Monday morning :)

      Delete
  10. that pussycat lipstick is adorable !

    xoxo Gracie
    gracefulwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm interested in the 2x mega metal shadows, 2x mac lipsticks and the inglot shadows. Are they all available?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, my apologies for the delay in replying to you. I've been out and about today. All the items you've asked about are still available. I will weigh them to check the postage and send an invoice this evening. Could you let me know your paypal address to send the invoice to?
      Many thanks :)

      Delete
    2. That's ok!

      It's reena.shah@hotmail.co.uk

      Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I've sent the invoice and hopefully it has come through to you.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails